Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 09 October 2017.
- Date of Notification – 12 September 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission – 09 October 2017
- Last date for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank) – 11 October 2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination- 17 December 2017
- Date of Main Written Examination- Will be announced later at the time of declaring results of Preliminary Examination.
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts
Educational Qualification - Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Agriculture /Horticulture/ Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Computer/Computer Science Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Environmental Science/ Veterinary Science from a recognized University.
Age Limit – 30 years (Age Relaxation for all reserved categories as per govt. rules)
Application Fee for Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee – Rs. 200/-
How to apply for TNPSC, Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 09 October 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application.
Scroll Down for More Jobs