Tripura Public Service Commission invited applications to 3 posts of Tabulation Officer and lower Division Assistant cum Typist. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 8 September, 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 8 September 2014.
Details of Post
- Tabulation Officer: 1 post
- Lower Division Assistant-cum-typist: 2 posts
- Tabulation Officer: Rs. 9,570 - 30,000/-
- Lower Division Assistant-cum-typist: Fixed pay of Rs.5960/- per month for 5(five) years’ period. Thereafter he/she will be entitled to the scale of pay of Rs.5310-24,000/-
Tabulation Officer: A degree holder of any recognized University
Lower Division Assistant-cum-typist: Madhyamik or equivalent examination passed from a recognised Board/Institution & Knowledge of accurate type writing at the speed of 30(thirty) words per minute.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 08 September 2014
How to Apply
Candidates can collect the form from the Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee or download it from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and pay the recruitment fee to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India.
Send the completely filled application to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date(08 September 2014)