TTWREIS Recruitment 2019 for 100 Subject Associate Posts, Apply Online by Today
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 08 May to 16 May 2019.
TTWREIS Recruitment 2019: Telangana Social & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies has invited applications for the recruitment of Subject Associate Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 08 May to 16 May 2019.
- Starting Date of Application – 08 May 2019
- Last Date of Application - 16 May 2019
- Date of written test / Demo/interview – 25 May 2019
TTWREIS Vacancy Details
Subject Associate – 100 Posts
- Maths (21)
- Chemistry (14)
- Physics (22)
- Botany (18)
- Zoology (25)
Subject Associates - Rs. 25,000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Subject Associate Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Masters Degree with first class.
- Experience certificate in teaching JEE Mains/Advance and NEET.
- Experience to prepare successful candidates for JEE Mains/Advanced and NEET Exam.
- Achievements, if any related to selection of students in JEE Mains/Advance and NEET.
Selection Procedure for Subject Associate Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of written test compulsorily after qualifying the test candidates will be called for Demo and interview @1:2 ratio.
How to Apply for TTWREIS Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply only through TTWREIS Official Website from 08 May to 16 May 2019.
Rs.200/- paid through Online