UGC Recruitment 2019: University Grants Commission (UGC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Secretary and Education Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 5 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 5 April 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 12 April 2019
UGC Vacancy Details
- Deputy Secretary – 4 Posts
- Education Officer – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Secretary and Education Officer Posts
- Deputy Secretary – Master’ Degree of a recognized University with a good academic record; 7 years’ experience of teaching/ research in University.
- Education Officer – Master’s degree with 55% of marks from a recognized University; Five years of experience of teaching/research/Educational Administration.
Age Limit for Deputy Secretary and Education Officer Posts
- Deputy Secretary – 45 years
- Education Officer - 40 years
(Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Pay Scale for Deputy Secretary and Education Officer Posts
- Deputy Secretary – Pay Level-12 Rs.78,800-2,09,200/-
- Education Officer – Pay Level-11 Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-
How to apply for UGC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 12 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.