UKMRC Recruitment 2019: Uttrakhand Metro Rail, Urban Infrastructure and Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (UKMRC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accountant, General Manager and Assistant Manager. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 3 June 2019
UKMRC Vacancy Details
- General Manager (Civil/Project and Planning) – 1 Post
- General Manager (Finance) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 2 Posts
- Accountant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Managerial and Accountant Posts
- General Manager (Civil/Project and Planning) – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from an institution of repute, with good academic record.
- General Manager (Finance) – The applicant should be working in Finance department of any Metro Rail Corporation /Railways/other PSUs.
- Assistant Manager (Finance), Accountant – The applicant should be a commerce graduate.
Age Limit -58 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for UKMRC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications to the Office of MD, UKMRC latest by 30 May 2019.