UKSSC Registration 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has postponed the online application registration for various posts including the post of Tax Collector, Survey Accountant and Others due to the arising situation of corona outbreak.
Once, the situation will be under controlled. The commission will communicate the new dates to the candidates. Then, the willing candidates will be able to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 through the required mode. Candidates are advised to stay at home and gear up themselves for upcoming recruitment exams. Once, the fresh dates will be announced. You will be able to check the dates at jagranjosh.com.
This year a total of 746 vacancies were announced by the Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC). Candidates can check the details given in this article.
- Commencement of submission of online application for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: 12 March 2020 (Cancelled)
- Last date for submission of online application for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: 26 April 2020(Cancelled)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- DEO/Jr. Asst/Jr. Asst cum DEO – 431 Posts
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator - 81 Posts
- Tax Collector – 149 Posts
- Amin / Land Teaching Inspector – 12 Posts
- Survey Accountant – 56 Posts
- Record Keeper -1 Post
- Reader – 1 Post
- Telephone Operator – 4 Posts
- Receptionist– 3 Posts
- Telephone Operator – 8 Posts
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate or Equivalent with Typing Knowledge.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 18 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per government norms)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply online for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 on or before 26 April 2020. Candidates can check details in the provided hyperlinks.
Latest Government Jobs: