University of Hyderabad Jobs Notification: University of Hyderabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant and Lab Attendant. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 3 weeks (8 November 2018) from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
- Last date for submission of application: 3 weeks (8 November 2018) from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
University of Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
- Lab Attendant– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Lab Attendant Posts
- Project Assistant – M.Sc. in Biotechnology or related area with experience in primary culture of neurons.
- Lab Attendant– SSC/HSC with atleast 2 years of experience in working in laboratory with culture facility, cleaning the lab and handling animals.
Stipend for Project Assistant and Lab Attendant Posts
- Project Assistant – Rs. 15000/-
- Lab Attendant– Rs. 10000/-
How to apply for University of Hyderabad Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to Dr. Pankaj Singh D, Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Room No. S-47, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli- 500046, Hyderabad, Telangana 3 weeks (8 November 2018) from the date of advertisement in Employment News.