Uttar Pradesh Rural Institute of Medical Science & Research (RIMSNR) invited application for recruitment to 35 faculty posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 May 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11 May 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 35
- Professor: 12
- Associate Professor: 07
- Assistant Professor: 12
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer: 04
- Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs 10500
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs 9000
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs 8000
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer: Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs 5400
- Educational Qualification
- Professor: Candidate must have experience as Associate Professor in the subject concerned for three years in the recognized medical college/Institute. (After MD/MS 14 years teaching experience from recognized medical college/Institute.) And (ii) Minimum of four research publications as a First/Second Author in Index/national journals out of which 2 research publications must be published during the tenure of the Associate Professor.
- Associate Professor: Candidate must have work experience as Assistant Professor in the concerned subject for four years in a recognized medical college/ Institute. (After MD/MS 6 years teaching experience from recognized medical college/ Institute.) And Minimum of two Research publications as a First/Second Author in index/national journals during the tenure of the Assistant Professor.
- Assistant Professor: Candidate must have recognized postgraduate (MD/MS.) qualification in the subject. And three year post PG. teaching experience from recognized medical college/Institute.
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer: Candidate must have requisite recognized postgraduate qualification in the subject and three years experience as Resident/Demonstrator from recognized medical college/Institute.
- Professor: 58 years
- Associate Professor: 55 years
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer: 50 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format by Speed Post/ Registered Post. Advance copy can be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org.