UPPCL Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil). Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format on or before 26 December 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application for UPPCL Recruitment 2019: 5 December 2019
- Last date for submission of online application for UPPCL Recruitment 2019: 26 December 2019
- Submission of application fee cum processing charges through challan (Offline): 5 to 26 December 2019
- The tentative date for computer-based test: First Week of February 2020
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 31 Posts
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Age Limit - 21 years of age and not more than 40 years (Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Salary for Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) Posts – Pay Matrix Level – 7 Rs. 44900/-
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Selection Criteria for Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) Posts
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test only. The CBT will be held at Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra and Meerut Cities. The CBT will be of 3-hour duration with total 200 Marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions and shall comprise of total 200 questions.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Online Application Process
Interested candidate can apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on or before 26 December 2019. Candidates can refer to the UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification PDF for more details.