Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invited applications for Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination (Gen. Rectt.) and Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination (Special Rectt.) 2015. The eligible candidates can apply online through the prescribed format on or before 03 October 2015.
Last Date of Online Application: 03 October 2015
Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fees in the Bank: 29 September 2015
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Legal Assistant
- Asst. Estate Superintendent (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Child Development Project Officer
- Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)
- Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)
- Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement) Gr-II
- Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)
- Computer/Junior Statistical Inspector/ Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. Crop. Ins)
- Jr. Research Assistant Gr-II/Hort. Inspector gr-II/Hort. Inspector
- Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/Sugarcane Development Inspector
- Investigator cum Computer (Family Welfare)
- Cooperative Inspector Gr-I. Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative)
- Auditor (Local Bodies)
- Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies)
- Fisheries Inspector
- Auditor (Firm’s Society & Chits)
- Labour Enforcement Officer
Total Number of Posts: 490 Posts (General Rectt. - 470 Posts; Special Rectt. - 20 Posts)
Eligibility Criteria for Various Mentioned Jobs:
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognized university or equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 40 years.
Selection Procedure for Punjab Public Service Commission Various Mentioned Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Various Mentioned Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 03 October 2015.