UPPSC Notified Recruitment to the Post of Civil Judges 2013
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Civil Judges. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 June 2013
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Civil Judges. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 26 June 2013. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination.
• Opening Date of Online Applications: 23 May 2013
• Closing Date of Online Applications: 26 June 2013
• Last date of receipt of application fee in the bank: 22 June 2013
Name of Post: Civil Judge
• Vertical: General: 63, OBC:34, SC:26, ST: 2 posts
• Horizontal: DFF: 2, Women: 25 Posts
Total no. of Post: 125 Posts
• Candidate’s age should be between 22 – 35 years as on 1 July 2014.
• Age relaxations will be extended as per the govt. rules.
• Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purposes by the Governor, Or Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto.
• Must possess thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Rs.115/- (for Gen./OBC), Rs.55/- (for SC/ST) and Rs.15/- for PH Candidates as application fee must be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to their category.
Pay Scale: Rs.27700-44770/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test & Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 26 June 2013.
• Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
• After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
For more information, CLICK HERE