Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow has invited applications for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2014 for admission to various undergraduate technical and non-technical courses in government aided and private unaided institutions affiliated to UPTU, and some other state universities of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2014-15.
Postgraduate Courses under UPSEE 2014
• 3 year MCA (Master in Computer Applications) course
• 2 year MBA (Master in Business Administration) course
• MAM (Masters in Applied Management) Dual Degree
• Direct admission (lateral entry) to Second Year of MCA
Want to Know about the UPSEE 2014 Notification for Undergraduate Coures
• Opening date for online submission of application: 15 March 2014
• Closing date for online submission of application: 05 April 2014 up to 10 pm
• Last date of receipt of completed application forms in UPTU, Lucknow: 07 April 2014
• Date of Written Test: 27 April 2014
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE 2014
• MBA: A candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
• MCA: A candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level.
• MAM: A candidate must have passed Intermediate of UP Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University, securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.
• Second Year (Lateral Entry) in MCA: Candidates must have passed BCA/B. Sc (IT/CS) of minimum three years from any recognized university with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate plus mathematics as one subject in 10+2.
Rs. 1000/- for Male candidates of General/OBC category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/ female candidates.
How to Apply
Interested & eligible candidates may apply for this test Online through the link available at UPSEE website www.upsee.nic.in or www.uptu.ac.in. The link for submission of Online Application will be open from 15 March 2014 to 05 April 2014 up to 10 pm.
After applying online, the confirmation page must be sent to “the Registrar, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow (UP)-226021 by 07 April 2014.”
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.