Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms Secretariat, Daman has invited application for recruitment of Lower Division Clerks in the Administration of Daman & Diu. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 04 August 2014.
Last date for receipt of application form: 04 August 2014
Details of Post
- Lower Division Clerk
18 (Existing) Posts
Total No. of Posts: 28
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Grade Pay- Rs. 1900/-)
Educational Qualification: The candidates applying for the post must be 12th Class passed from any recognized board or University. The candidates must have English Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or Hindi Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. on computer.
- The age limit for the candidates to apply is 18-27 years.
- The relaxation in upper age-limit for Government servant is upto 40 years.
How to Apply:
- The Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format and the application form given with the advertisement.
- Application form duly filled and signed should accompany with self-attested certificates of other qualifications, educational qualifications, date or birth, experience, caste certificate and other relevant documents.
- The envelope containing the application and the required certificates must reach the office of “Deputy Secretary (Pres.), Secretariat, Daman” before 04 August 2014.
- Candidates should super-scribe the words “Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk” on the top of the envelope.
- Only the applications received in the prescribed format and on stipulated time would get considered.