Uttarakhand High Court Jobs Notification: High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital has invited applications for Uttarkhand Higher Judicial Services 2019 from the practicing Advocates for the posts of Additional District and Sessions Judge by direct recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 06 May 2019.
Notification No. - 141/UHC/Admin.A/2019
- Last Date of Application: 06 May 2019 by 5.00 P.M
- Preliminary examination Date: 16 June 2019
- Result Date of Preliminary examination: 23 June 2019
Uttarakhand High Court Uttarkhand Higher Judicial Services 2019 Vacancy Details
Additional District and Sessions Judge - 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand High Court Uttarkhand Higher Judicial Services 2019
- Must be a Citizen of India
- Must be an Advocate of not less than seven years standing as on the first day of January 2019
35 to 45 Years
Selection Procedure for Utarakhand High Court Uttarkhand Higher Judicial Services 2019
The selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam and Main Exam.
How to Apply for UKPSC Uttarkhand Judicial Services Exam 2019
Eligible candidates can send their application to Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital on or before 06 May 2019 by 5.00 P.M