Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Scientist, Junior Nurse and Project Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 25 August 2016.
Closing date of application: 25 August 2016
Vector Control Research Centre Vacancy Details
- Scientist C (Medical): 02 Posts
- Scientist B (Medical): 16 Posts
- Junior Nurse: 12 Posts
- Project Technician-III (Technician): 02 Posts
- Project Technician-II: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist & Other Posts
- Scientist C (Medical): Candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) with 3 years experience in R&D in Health Research or teaching.
- Scientist B (Medical): MBBS degree recognized by MCI
- Junior Nurse: 10th pass with Certificate course in ANM with 5 years experience from recognized institute/ board.
- Project Technician-III (Technician): 12th pass in Science subjects and 2 years diploma (DMLT) or 12th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year experience in Govt. recognized organization.
- Project Technician-II: Technician ‘A’ or equivalent with five year relevant experience e.g. 10th / Matric/ High School/ equivalent with one year laboratory/ field experience in biomedical area from Government/ recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in the biomedical area from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Scientist C (Medical): Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
- Scientist B (Medical): Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Junior Nurse: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
- Project Technician-III (Technician): Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for Vector Control Research Centre Scientist & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with the relevant documents to the Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry on or before 25 August 2016.