Vector Control Research Centre invited applications for admission in two years Post-Graduate Degree Course in Public Health Entomology. The candidates eligible for the course can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2015 for Category I and 22 June 2015 for Category II.
- Last Date of Application (Category I): 15 June 2015
- Last Date of Application (Category II): 22 June 2015
Details of Course:
Name of the Course: Post-Graduate Degree Course in Public Health Entomology
- Category I: Candidates seeking admission under this category should have passed any one of the following examinations of any university accepted by the Academic Council of Pondicherry University, Puducherry: B.Sc., in the discipline of Zoology/Botany/Life Sciences/Medical Laboratory Technology/Microbiology/Ecology/Environmental Sciences/Biochemistry, or B.V.Sc., or M.B.B.S., or B.E./B.Tech., degree with Biotechnology as one of the subjects.
- Category II:
- Indian Nationals: In-service candidates employed either in Government or Non-Government organizations and sponsored by the employer should have passed the Degree examination in any of the disciplines indicated under Category I from a recognized university accepted by the Academic Council of Pondicherry University, Puducherry.
- Foreign Nationals: The applicants under this category possessing qualification as mentioned under the Category I or the qualification for which equivalent certificate obtained from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2015 for Category I and 22 June 2015 for Category II.