Find quick revision notes of unit Vectors and 3D Geometry. This revision notes include important terms and formulae from these two chapters. At the time of examination this revision note will prove to be very helpful. In UPSEE, WBJEE and other state level engineering entrance examination questions are often asked on formula basis.
JEE (Main) Question Papers
- Write position vector and its magnitude of a point P(x, y, z).
- What are direction ratios and direction cosines?
- What is triangle law and parallelogram law of vector addition?
- Write dot product and cross product of two vectors.
- Write the direction cosines of line joining points P(x1, y1, z1) and Q(x2, y2, z2).
- Write the cartesian equation of line passing through two points P(x1, y1, z1) and Q(x2, y2, z2).
- Write the equation of plane which is distance d from origin and the direction cosines of the normal to the plane are l, m and n
JEE Main Previous Years' Question Papers
JEE Main Sample Papers
JEE Main Practice Papers
JEE Main Online Test