Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Government Of India, Department Of Space invited applications for 37 various posts. Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format before 3 September 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 11 August 2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 03 September 2014
- Closing Date for Receiving Application by Speed-post: 10 September 2014
Details of Post
- Technical Assistant: 26 posts
- Scientific Assistant: 2 posts
- Library Assistant-A: 1 post
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 2 posts
- Primary Teacher: 5 posts
- Technical Assistant: 1 post
Total number of posts: 37
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering
- Scientific Assistant: First Class B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry
- Library Assistant-A: Graduation in First Class and First Class Master’s degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science or equivalent.
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education on NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in any two of the following ie, in History, Geography, Economics and Political Science of which one must be either History or Geography or Hindi
- Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- Technical Assistant: (Electronics & Communication Engineering) reserved for Orthopaedically Handicapped
Based on the online bio-data initial screening will be conducted for short-listing the candidates for further processing. The Centre may adopt the method of conducting written test for initial screening or may directly shortlist the candidates for interview by fixing a higher cut-off percentage for marks scored in the essential qualification course
How to Apply
Upon on-line registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. After submission, it is mandatory for the applicant to send the required documents before 10 September, 2014.