Visakhapatnam Port Trust invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Medical Officer (HoD).The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 May 2014. Visakhapatnam Port is one of 13 major ports in India and the only major port of Andhra Pradesh. It is India's second largest port by volume of cargo handled. It is located on the east coast of India and is located midway between the Chennai and Kolkata Ports.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 20 May 2014
- Name of the Post: Chief Medical Officer (HoD)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 50 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Post-graduation medical degree from a recognized university.
- Post qualification experience of 16 years in a hospital.
Pay Scale: Rs.20500-500-26500 (revised scale of Rs.51300-73000)
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with Copies of ACRs duly attested by an Officer, Attested copies of all certificates, as a proof of educational qualification, qualifying service/experience in the respective feeder post & pay scale wise, No Objection Certificate of respective Port Trust/Organization, Vigilance or Administrative clearance of the concerned Port should be submitted to the Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam-530035 on or before 20 May 2014.