Visakhapatnam Port Trust invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Medical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 June 2013. Visakhapatnam Port is one of 13 major ports in India and the only major port of Andhra Pradesh. It is India's second largest port by volume of cargo handled. It is located on the east coast of India and is located midway between the Chennai and Kolkata Ports.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 10 June 2013
Name of the Posts: Senior Medical Officer (Orthopedics)
Total No. of Vacancies: 01
- Candidates upper age limit is 40 years as on 1 April 2013.
- Upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of 3 years in the case of OBC Candidates and 5 years in the case of SC/ST Candidates will be allowed.
- The upper age limit is also relaxable for Government servants as per extant rules.
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree or for SMO (dental) BDS degree.
- Post-graduation medical degree in the specified specialty from a recognized university.
- Post qualification experience of 3 years in a hospital in the relevant field of specialization.
Pay Scale: Rs.20, 600-46,500/-
Applicants are selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send filled in applications in the prescribed format downloadable from www.vizagport.com along with relevant copies of certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest caste certificate enclosed in the envelope super scribed name of the post applied must reach The Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam-530035 on or before 10 June 2013 UPERSCRIBING the cover “APPLICATION TO THE POST OF Senior Medical Officer (Orthopaedics) (CLASS-I)”.