Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) Job Notification: Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) has invited applications for the Security Officer, Civil Engineer and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 17 December 2019.
- Walk-in-interview: 17 December 2019
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) Security Officer, Civil Engineer and other Vacancy Details
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Chief Security Officer: 01 Post
- Video Surveillance Officer: 01 Post
- Civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Chartered Accountant: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 04 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Security Officer, Civil Engineer and other Job
- Security Officer: SSC pass. Adequate experience in Armed forces (AF), Police force (PF) and security Forces (SF). Firefighting training (FT) and experience or working in institutional campus, electronic surveillance, computer system for information processing and retrieval.
- Chief Security Officer: Graduate or equivalent of Armed force/ Military degree. Adequate experience in Armed Forces. Experience In electronic surveillance in perimeter security of location and inside. conversant with security rules, procedures. Disciplinary measures. At the level of Colonel/Lieutenant Colonel.
- Video Surveillance Officer: Graduate. Relevant experience in Monitoring or the CcTV In the Premises. Reporting the activities observed on CCTV on daily basis.
- Civil Engineer: Bachelor's Degree in civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University. Two years experience holding similar post in execution of construction, repairs and maintenance of civil works of university/Institute/campus. Masters Degree in civil Engineering Construction Management or equivalent/experience of contract management.
- Chartered Accountant: Graduate with Chartered Accountancy (CA) Exam Passed. Sound knowledge of Book keeping and Accounts. Compliance of TDS and other Taxes. Knowledge of GFR, Managing Accounts and Auditing of Big Trusts/Educational Institutes. Holding analogous post at the same level for a period of at least 2 years.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 17 December 2019.