CSIR- Centre for Mathematical Modeling & Computer Simulation (CMMCS) announced recruitment to the posts of Research Assistant under various Network Projects at CMMACS, Bangalore through Walk- in- Interview.
Research Assistant: 20 posts (Level II 11, Level III 6, Level IV 3)
Important Date and Time
- Date for the Walk-in-Interview: 19 February 2013
- Time of Interview: from 9 am at the Committee Room, Committee Complex, CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories, P.B. No.1779, HAL Airport Road (Opposite Manipal Hospital), Kodihalli, Bangalore – 17.
- Research Assistant (Level II): MSc in Atmospheric Science/ Oceanography/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Sciences/ Life Sciences OR BE/ BTech in Environmental Engineering OR First Class MA in Economics/ Sociology or equivalent recognised qualifications
- Research Assistant (Level III): MSc in Atmospheric Science/ Oceanography/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Sciences/ Life Sciences with 2 years experience OR ME/ M.Tech in Atmospheric Sciences/ Environmental Engineering OR Recognized equivalent qualifications.
- Research Assistant (Level IV): PhD in Atmospheric Sciences/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Environmental Engineering
Age Limit (as on 19 February 2013)
- Research Assistant (Level II): Maximum 28 years which is relaxable as per government of India rules
- Research Assistant (Level III): Maximum 32 years which is relaxable as per government of India rules
- Research Assistant (Level IV): Maximum 35 years which is relaxable as per government of India rules
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview conducted by the institute on the specified date and time at the prescribed venue.
How to Apply
Aspirants are required to walk-in with application form in the specified format available on the CSIR-IHBT website along with prescribed documents mentioned in the notification like attested copies of certificates like age, education, category and experience and passport size photographs. Candidates should note that Written Test / Interviews may also be continued on 20 February 2013 if required.
Note: Candidates coming after 10 am shall not be entertained.
In addition to this, applicants should carry original certificates/ testimonials for verification on the day of interview to CSIR- National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore (Karnataka).
Further information is available on http://nal.res.in/#