West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Executive (Finance) and Office Executive. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 October 2013. WBSEDCL was formed on 1 April 2007 under the provisions of West Bengal Power Reform Scheme, 2007. It is responsible for distributing power in the state of power at 33 KV level and below. This state utility at present has the consumer strength of over 68 Lakhs.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 18 September 2013 (10:00 AM)
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 10 October 2013 (MIDNIGHT)
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications Forms: 21 October 2013
- Date of Downloading of Admit Card for Written Examination: 05 November 2013
- Date of written Examination: 17 November 2013
Name of the Post:
- Jr. Executive (Finance): 30 Post
- Office Executive: 490 Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 520
- Candidate age must be between 18-27 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Jr. Executive (Finance): Candidate should be Graduate with Inter CA/ICWA.
- Office Executive: Candidate should be Graduate with at least 50% marks and must have passed certificate course or any other course on computer.
- Candidate has to pay a sum of Rs. 400/- for the post of Jr. Executive and Rs.250/- for Office Executive post.
- Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate CHALLAN.
- Demand Draft/Money Order /Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
- SC/ ST Candidate are exempted from the fee.
- PH Candidate has to pay a sum of Rs. 240/- for the post of Jr. Executive and Rs.150/- for Office Executive post.
- Jr. Executive (Finance): Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,700/-
- Office Executive: Rs. 6,300 – 20,200/- + GP Rs. 3,600/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test, computer proficiency test and Interview.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through official website: www.wbsedcl.in before 10 October 2013.
- Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
- After submitted Online Recruitment Applications, the candidates are required to download the same, take the print on A - 4 size paper and dispatch along with specific documents to the Advertiser, Post Bag no. 781, Circus Avenue Post Office, Kolkata-700017 before 21 October 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.