WBHRB Recruitment 2018 for 3 Drugs Inspector Posts
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited applications for the recruitment of Drugs Inspector Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 23 November 2018.
WBHRB Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited applications for the recruitment of Drugs Inspector Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 23 November 2018.
Notification Number - R/Insp-Drugs(ISM)/56(1)/2018
- Start Date of Application – 14 November 2018
- Last Date of Application - 23 November 2018 before 8 PM
WBHRB Vacancy Details
Drugs Inspector – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Drugs Inspector
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law and shall have undergone practical training in the manufacture of Ayurvedic (including Siddha) or Unani Drugs, as the case may be ; OR
- A Degree in Ayurvedic or Siddha or Unani or a degree in Ayurveda Pharmacy, as the case may be, conferred by a University or a State Government or a Statutory Faculty, Council or Board of Indian System of Medicine recognized by the Government for this purpose ;, OR
- A Diploma in Ayurveda, Siddha or Unani Systems as the case may be, granted by a State Government or an Institution recognized by the Government for this purpose ; AND
- Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken and Written.
How to Apply for WBHRB Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can online through www.wbhrb.inon or before 23 November 2018
Rs. 210/- only through GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104- 002-16’.