West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist, Nurse and ITI Trainee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 20 November 2013. WBSEDCL was formed on 1 April 2007 under the provisions of West Bengal Power Reform Scheme, 2007. It is responsible for distributing power in the state of power at 33 KV level and below. This state utility at present has the consumer strength of over 68 Lakhs.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 29 October 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 20 November 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications Forms: 30 November 2013
- Date of Downloading of Admit Card for Written Examination: 12 December 2013
- Date of written Examination: 22 December 2013
Name of the Post
- Pharmacist: 2 Posts
- Nurse: 6 Posts
- ITI Trainee: 490 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 498 Posts
- Candidate age must be between 18-27 years as on 1 January 2013 for Pharmacist and ITI Trainee.
- Candidate age must be between 18-30 years as on 1 January 2013 for Nurse.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in pharmacy from an institute recognized by AICTE.
- Nurse: Higher Secondary or its equivalent in Science and diploma in General Nursing Midwife from the Govt. of West Bengal Health Services or AICTE with 2 years working experience.
- ITI Trainee: 10th passed or its equivalent and trade certificate under NCTVT from any Govt. ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade.
- General and OBC Category candidate has to pay a sum of Rs. 250/- and PH Candidate has to pay a sum of Rs. 150/- as application fees.
- Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate CHALLAN.
- Demand Draft/Money Order /Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
- SC/ ST and Exempted Category Candidates are exempted from the fee.
- Pharmacist: Rs.6300-20200/- + GP Rs.3600/-
- Lab. Technician: Rs.6300-20200/- + GP Rs.2600/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs.6300-20200/- + GP Rs.2600/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview.
How to apply
Candidates are required to apply online through official website: www.wbsedcl.in before 20 November 2013.
Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
After submitted Online Recruitment Applications, the candidates are required to download the same, take the print on A - 4 size paper and dispatch along with specific documents to the Advertiser, Post Bag no. 781, Circus Avenue Post Office, Kolkata-700017 before 30 November 2013.
Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.