Identification Documents needed during the CAT Exam 2013 are
- CAT 2013 Admit Card
- At least one valid and original photo ID. The name on the photo ID must be similar to the name in the CAT Application form. Acceptable photo IDs are:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- Employee ID card
- Unique Identification Card (UID)
- College ID (supported with a valid ATM . Credit / Debit card with candidates’ name)
- A notarized affidavit (in English) with photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test if they are not carrying any one of the mentioned ID card in Original.
3. A valid document as proof of SC / ST eligibility (if applicable)
Differently-abled candidates seeking support should carry the Support authorization letter issued by Prometric.
Click here to visit CAT FAQs
Click here to see full CAT 2013 Notification