Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist ‘B’ (Regular), Project Scientist and Research Associate. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 25 January 2017.
No. General Recruit./WIHG/2016-17-Vol-V/Estt./
Last Date of Application: 25 January 2017
WIHG Vacancy details:
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist ‘B’ (Regular): 8 posts
- Project Scientist: 2 posts
- Research Associate: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for WIHG Scientist ‘B’, Project Scientist & Research Associate Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Scientist ‘B’ (Regular): MSc degree in Geology.
- Project Scientist: PhD in Earth system sciences/Physics with MSc in Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics/Physics and minimum 3years post PhD research experience.
- Research Associate: PhD with MSc/M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology/ Geoinformatics/Geophysics/Physics.
- Scientist ‘B’ (Regular): Not exceeding 35 years
- Project Scientist: Not exceeding 40 years
- Research Associate: Not exceeding 35 years
Selection Process for WIHG Scientist ‘B’, Project Scientist & Research Associate Posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for WIHG Scientist ‘B’, Project Scientist & Research Associate Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun – 248001 (Uttarakhand). Last date of receipt of application is 25 January 2017.