The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invited applications for recruitment to various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 24 August 2015.
Date of Interview: 24 August 2015
Name of the posts
- Project Biologists: 2 posts
- Research Associate: 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Project Assistant: 1 post
- Project Fellow: 1 post
- Junior Research Fellow: 5 posts
- Project Biologists: Rs.14000/- OR Rs.25000/- + HRA
- Research Associate: Rs.36000/- + HRA
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.28000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.25000/- + HRA
- Project Fellow: Rs.16000/- + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25000/-
- Project Biologists: Master Degree in Wildlife Science or Environmental Science or Environment Management or Ecology or Forestry or Zoology Biological Sciences or Life Science or Genetics or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology.
- Research Associate: PhD in Life Science (Biotechnology/Animal Genetics/Conservation Genetics/Molecular Biology).
- Senior Research Fellow: Master Degree in Zoology or Wildlife Science.
- Project Assistant: Master Degree in Wildlife Science or Zoology or Botany or Life Science or Biological Sciences or Environmental Sciences.
- Project Fellow: Master Degree in Wildlife Science or Botany or Zoology or Forestry or Life Science or Agriculture or Environmental Sciences or Biological Sciences or Veterinary Science or Geography or Geoinformatics or Social Science or Statistics.
- Junior Research Fellow: Master Degree in Wildlife Biology or Zoology or Forestry or Environmental Sciences or Life Science or Geo-Informatics.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 28 years for post no. 1, 3, 4 & 6.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years for post no. 1 & 5.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 40 years for post no. 2.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend interview on 24 August 2015 at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun along with all necessary documents.