Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Jobs Notification: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has invited applications for the post Project Manager and Technical Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2018.
Advertisement No.: WII/KR/Project/PLMP/2017-18/(F1)(part)
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 June 2018
- Date of Interview: 26 June 2018
WII Vacancy Details
- Project Manager -01 Post
- Technical Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Manager and Technical Assistant Posts
- Project Manager –Graduate degree in any discipline with > 05 year experience in Office Management in Government/Autonomous Organizations/PSU.
- Technical Assistant-Graduate degree in any discipline with > 1 year working experience in Office Management with computer proficiency/applications.
Age Limit for Project Manager Post Job -35 Years
Age Limit for Technical Assistant Posts Job -30 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Wildlife Institute of India Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, Dehradun. The last date of receipt of application is 15 June 2018.