Zilla Swasthya Samiti Bhadrak Jobs Notification:
Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Bhadrak invited applications for the post of Laboratory Technician and other posts under Nation Health Mission (NHM), Odisha for office of CDMO, Bhadrak. Eligible candidates have to appear for the Walk –in- Interview for the specific posts. Posts are purely on Contractual Basis for the period of 11 months and co- terminus with the scheme. The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview for the respective posts on allotted dates of 19, 20 & 21 October 2016 in the office of the Chief District Medical Officer-cum-District Mission Director, Bhadrak. And for the Accountant Post eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 14 October 2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Application (for Accountant): 14 October 2016 up to 05:00 PM
Date of Walk –in- Interview (for Laboratory Technician): 19 October 2016
Date of Walk –in- Interview (for Medical Officer (Full/ Part Time)): 20 October 2016
Date of Walk –in- Interview (for Paediatrician/ MO for DEIC): 21 October 2016
Zilla Swasthya Samiti Bhadrak Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Laboratory Technician – 04 Posts
- Medical Officer – 05 Posts. [for various Depts./ Circles]
- Paediatrician – 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Part Time) – 02 Posts. [01 each Specialist, Paediatric]
- Accountant – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Zilla Swasthya Samiti Bhadrak Laboratory Technician and Other Jobs:
- Laboratory Technician: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course.
- Medical Officer: Possess MBBS Degree with the compulsory Internship.
- Paediatrician: Possess MBBs Degree with MD in Paediatrics or Diploma in the respective discipline.
- Accountant: Possess Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline with knowledge of Computer.
- Gen: as on 01 October 2016
- Laboratory Technician: Between 21 to 32 years
- Medical Officer/ Paediatrician: Not exceeding 65 years
- Accountant: Between 21 to 35 years
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women candidates: Relaxation of 05 years
- PWD/ Ex- Serv.: Relaxation of 10 years
- Others: As per norms
Selection Procedure for Zilla Swasthya Samiti Bhadrak Laboratory Technician and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk –in- Written Test and/ or Interview (for all posts except Accountant) and Practical Test and/ or Personal Interview (for Accountant), which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Zilla Swasthya Samiti Bhadrak Laboratory Technician and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk –in- Interview for the respective posts on the allotted dates to the specific post on 19, 20 & 21October 2016 at 10:30 AM onwards in the office of the Chief District Medical Officer-cum-District Mission Director, Bhadrak. Candidates appear for the Interview along with the filled in application form in the prescribed format, a complete Bio- data and the other necessary required documents for registration and original documents which can be verified at the time of Interview.
Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Accountant in the prescribed format with complete bio- data and send/ forward the application along with the other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the CDMO-cum-District Mission Director, Bhadrak, Odisha, India on or before 14 October 2016 up to 05:00 PM.