13 December 2017: Afternoon Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh cover the topics like Universal Health Coverage Day, e-mail IDs in Hindi and UNESCO World Conference on Tourism and Culture among others.
1. Which initiative was launched on the occasion of Universal Health Coverage Day 2017?
2. Which food company ordered recall over salmonella fears?
c) Valorex SAS
d) Milupa Aptamil
3. When is the Universal Health Coverage Day (UHCD) observed every year?
a) 10 December
b) 11 December
c) 12 December
d) 13 December
4. Which country will host 2021 Champions Trophy and 2023 World Cup?
b) South Africa
5. Which state became the first in India to offer e-mail IDs in Hindi?
b) Uttar Pradesh
6. Where was the second UNESCO World Conference on Tourism and Culture held?
1. (a) Laqshya
2. (b) Lactalis
3. (c) 12 December
4. (d) India
5. (a) Rajasthan
6. (b) Muscat
The explanation of these quizzes will be covered in the final day quiz.