19 December 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like Gujarat Assembly Elections 2017, Commonwealth Wrestling Championships 2017 and repeal of Net Neutrality among others.
1. Which party formed majority government for the sixth-straight term in Gujarat?
2. Which Indian double Olympian won the gold medal in the final of the 74kg freestyle category at the Commonwealth Wrestling Championships 2017?
a) Sakshi Malik
b) Parveen Rana
c) Sushil Kumar
d) Yogeshwar Dutt
3. How many seats did NCP win the Gujarat assembly elections 2017?
4. The Skill Development Ministry has signed a MoU with which automobile manufacturer to impart skill training to youth?
b) Mahindra and Mahindra
c) Tata Motors
d) Maruti Suzuki
5. The Communications regulator of which country rolled back net neutrality rules that were introduced in the nation in 2015?
6. Which Indian Olympian clinched the gold medal in the 62kg women's freestyle category at the Commonwealth Wrestling Championships 2017?
a) Geeta Phogat
b) Sakshi Malik
c) Babita Phogat
d) Vinesh Phogat
1. (a) BJP
2. (c) Sushil Kumar
3. (d) One
4. (d) Maruti Suzuki
5. (b) US
6. (b) Sakshi Malik
The explanation of these quizzes will be updated in the final day quiz.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.