20 December 2017: Afternoon Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh cover the topics like International Human Solidarity Day, World Minorities Rights Day and National Green Tribunal among others.
1. When is World Minorities Rights Day celebrated every year?
a) 16 December
b) 17 December
c) 18 December
d) 19 December
2. Justice Swatanter Kumar resigned as the Chairman of which organisation recently?
a) NITI Aayog
b) GST Council
c) Supreme Court
d) National Green Tribunal
3. The Jokapatha village received electricity for the first time after 70 years of independence. Where is Jokapatha village located?
4. Which Day is celebrated every year on 20 December?
a) International Human Solidarity Day
b) International Migrants Day
c) International Mountain Day
d) Human Rights Day
5. Which country India collaborated with for 2nd phase of joint oceanographic survey?
d) Sri Lanka
6. Which country overtook Saudi Arabia as top oil supplier to India?
a) Saudi Arabia
1. (c) 18 December
2. (d) National Green Tribunal
3. (a) Chhattisgarh
4. (a) International Human Solidarity Day
5. (d) Sri Lanka
6. (b) Iraq
The explanation of these quizzes will be covered in the final day quiz.