26 December 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like ‘e-HRMS’ launch¸ ICC T20 rankings and India-UK economic ties among others.
1. Good governance day is observed to commemorate which veteran political leader’s birth anniversary?
a) K. R. Narayanan
b) A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
c) L. K. Advani
d) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
2. Who launched the electronic-Human Resource Management System?
a) Arun Jaitley
b) Suresh Prabhu
c) Prakash Javadekar
d) Jitendra Singh
3. Which state has launched a high-speed broadband internet service as a part of its initiatives under the Digital India Programme?
c) Jammu & Kashmir
4. Veteran actor Partha Mukhopadhyay passed away at the age of 70 on 25 December 2017. He had acted in many classics belonging to which of the following film industries?
5. With the growth in ties in 2017, the government of which nation is laying the groundwork for building a new economic partnership with India?
6. India has risen to which rank in the latest ICC T20 rankings?
1. (d) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
2. (d) Jitendra Singh
3. (c) Jammu & Kashmir
4. (a) Bengali
5. (c) UK
6. (b) Second
The explanation of these quizzes will be updated in the final day quiz.