Arvind Sharma, the Chairman and CEO of Leo Burnett, India subcontinent was re-elected as the President of Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI), at the general body meeting held in Mumbai. M. G. Parameswaran, CEO, Mumbai, Draftfcb+Ulka Advertising, in the meanwhile, was re-elected as the Vice-President of the association.
The elections for the President of AAAI took place on 19 July 2013. Other members of the executive committee of AAAI include Ashish Bhasin (Aegis Media India Pvt Ltd), Ganesh Baliga (Fifth Estate Communications Pvt Ltd), Kunal Lalani (Crayons Advertising Ltd), Nakul Chopra (Publicis Communications Pvt Ltd), Pranav Premnarayen (Prem Associates Advertising & Marketing), Rohit Ohri (Dentsu Marcom Pvt Ltd), Sam Balsara (Madison Communications Pvt Ltd) and Srinivasan K Swamy (R K SWAMY BBDO Pvt Ltd).
About the Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI)
• AAAI is the official as well as national organisation of all the advertising agencies of India.
• This is the self-regulating body in the field of Advertising.
• It played a crucial role in formation of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI). It also encouraged formation of the Indian Broadcasting Foundation.
• AAAI enjoys the strong bond with Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA).
• It provides training to the advertising professionals as well as recognises its creative work through the coveted Triple-A Awards. It also honours the advertising men through AAAI-Premnarayen Award.
Who: Arvind Sharma
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.