The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 12 September 2017 approved the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Morocco on cooperation in the field of health.
Following areas of cooperation are covered under the MoU:
1. Non-communicable diseases, including child cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
2. Drug Regulation and Pharmaceutical quality control.
3. Communicable Diseases.
4. Maternal, child and neonatal health.
5. Hospital twinning for exchange of good practices.
6. Training in administration and management of health services and Hospitals.
Besides this, the MoU would cover any other area of cooperation that is decided upon mutually by the two nations.
Further, a working group will be set up to further elaborate the details of cooperation and to oversee the implementation of the agreement.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.