The Current Affairs August 2013 eBook is designed to provide latest updates of events that occurred in the month of August 2013. Examination experts at jagranjosh.com have designed the eBook in accordance to the requirements of the competitive examinations of all types and levels like UPSC, SSC, Banking, MBA and others.
The Preview eBook for August 2013 (48 pages) contains limited updates as an overview of its paid version and thus to access the enlarged and full version of the August 2013 eBook.
The August 2013 eBook is a perfect solution for candidates of competitive exams, who want to keep themselves updated with the latest events of the month. From sections like National, International, Economy, State, Corporate, Environment & Ecology and Science & Technology, Personalities, Appointments, Awards; Committees/Commissions are compiled in the eBook.
In the eBook, we have tried to acknowledge the latest pattern of examination that has changed due to the technical advancements, with maximum exams going online. The examination bodies in their online pattern include questions related to latest events of the month in which the exams are held. Thus the jagranjosh.com in its monthly eBook on Current Affairs brings to you the best solution to such requirements as it’s a compilation of events from first day to last day of the month.
The Current Affairs – August 2013 – eBook includes
• International events like Navi Pillay report on Sri Lanka after the civil war, visit of Iranian Prime Minister to India, Indian proposal to set-up Joint Border Working Group with Myanmar, Chemical Weapon Attack on Syria and many other important events are covered.
• National issues and events that made news like President Nod to Companies Bill 2013, Implementation of Food Security Scheme 2013 along with other important Internal and External Affairs of the Nation are provided. Important decisions by the Government of India are also covered.
• Information of National importance in the field of Judicial, Executive and Legislative Development are finely compiled.
• Events related to Economic Activities of India and the World like Indian efforts to tackle the debacle in the value of rupee and plans related to economy are covered.
• A fine coverage on the updates related to the world of Science and Technology as well as Environment and Ecology
• Sports Updates like completion of inaugural season of Indian Badminton League as well as Ashes Series 2013 and other tournaments are covered.
• Decisions of and related to different States and their Governments are available
• Launch of New Books, Important Appointments, Awards and Constitution of new Commissions and Committees
• Personalities, who made the News as well as Important Dates and more
• One liners to help you revise the updates from different Sections like that of Economy, Sports, Corporate, National and International, Environment & Ecology, Science & Tech The best part of the eBook compiled by jagranjosh.com is that it provides details related to the events and the terms associated to it. This helps in increasing the recall value of the candidates during examination allowing them to answer correct answers.
Apart from this we have also launched a Current Affairs Power Pack 2013 is a reliable source to access the Current Affairs of past six months starting from 1 March 2013 to 31 August 2013 for all types of Competitive Exams.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.