Jagranjosh.com brings you the Part-I of the CA Bulletin of the Week October 6–October 12 which will be of immense help in your road to preparation.
• World Habitat Day observed globally on 6 October
• World’s first womb-transplant baby born to a Swedish woman
• John O´Keefe, May-Britt Moser and Edvard I. Moser named for 2014 Nobel Prize in Physiology
• President of India presented the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award 2014
• ASKeA in Tonk district decided to end its 150 year old tradition of sacrificing camel
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.