Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Mission Innovation, COP21 and education bills among others.
1. Identify the city in which the Mission Innovation was launched on 30 November 2015 by world leaders for accelerating clean energy revolution.
b) New York
d) New Delhi
2. The International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) elite reserve currency basket went up to what number with inclusion of Chinese Yuan into it on 30 November 2015.
3. What was the theme of the World AIDS Day that was observed on 1 December 2015?
a) Zero Tolerance to AIDS
b) Achieve sustainable goals to end epidemic by 2030
c) Getting to zero, End AIDS by 2030
d) The time to act eradicate AIDS is now
4. Which initiative was launched by India and France jointly on 30 November 2015?
a) Mission Innovation
b) International Solar Alliance
c) Anticipate, Absorb, Reshape
d) Together We Go!
5. The United Nations climate change conference (COP21) began on 30 November 2015 at which place?
6. Name the one of the most popular Russian film directors of the Soviet era who died on 30 November 2015.
a) Eldar Ryazanov
b) Andrei Konchalovsky
c) Gustave Flaubert
d) Sergei Eisenstein
7. NATO on 1 December 2015 agreed to maintain 12000 troops in the year 2016 in which country?
8. The Legislative Assembly of which state/UT on 1 December 2015 passed three major education bills that aim at reining in private schools?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
9. Name the renowned violinist who will be awarded with the Sangeet Samman at the ITC Sangeet Sammelan 2015 which will commence on 4 December 2015 in Kolkata.
a) Ambi Subramaniam
b) Lakshminarayana Subramaniam
c) Johar Ali Khan
d) Nandini Muthuswamy
10. Identify the renowned sarangi player belonging to Sainia Gharana who died on 30 November 2015 in New Delhi.
a) Ustad Sabri Khan
b) Ustad Bundu Khan
c) Allah Rakha
d) Sabir Khan
11. In which country the second season of the International Premier Tennis League was inaugurated on 1 December 2015?
a) South Korea
12. Which Latin American country on 1 December 2015 announced that it is facing the longest recession since the 1930s?
13. President Pranab Mukherjee on 1 December 2015 gave assent to Factories (Amendment) Bill, 2015 to allow women to work in night shifts. Which of the following state legislatures passed the bill?
14. Who among the following on 1 December 2015 assumed the presidency of the Royal Society in London?
a) Sir Venkatraman Ramakrishnan
b) Professor Kamal Bawa
c) Professor Ajay Sood
d) Professor John Kuriyan
15. By what percentage India grew between July and September 2015 making it the fastest growing economy in the world?
1-(c) 6-(a) 11-(c)
2-(c) 7-(c) 12-(d)
3-(c) 8-(d) 13-(b)
4-(b) 9-(b) 14-(a)
5-(b) 10-(a) 15-(a)
Japan and South Korea reached Agreement on Issue of Comfort Women
Union Cabinet approved construction of 69 bridges on trilateral highway in Myanmar
Union Cabinet approved MoU between India & Jordan for promoting cooperation in IT & Electronics
Dr Gyanendra D Bandgaiyan appointed DG of National Centre for Good Governance