Purav Raja and Divij Sharan of India on 20 July 2013 clinched their first ever ATP tour doubles title by defeating Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France and Igor Sijsling of the Netherlands in the final match of Claro Open in Bogota, Colombia. The tournament was played from 15 July to 21 July.
The fourth seeded Indian pair defeated the second seeded French-Dutch pair by 7-6(4), 7-6(3) in the final of the 638085 US Dollars, hard court event. This was the first ever ATP tour level tournament for the duo Divij and Purav together. The victory bought them 250 ranking points.
• Divij Sharan was born on 2 March 1986 at New Delhi, India and is a left hander.
• He started playing tennis, when he was of 7 years.
• He ranked No. 5 in Junior World Doubles Rankings in 2003
• He reached to the semi finals of the 2004 Roland Garros
• He made his debut in the Davis Cup in 2012 versus New Zealand
• He reached semi finals at Newport in 2013
• He was born on 7 December 1985 and is a right hander tennis player