Dominic Inglot and Henri Kontinen on 25 September 2016 won the 2016 St Petersburg Open Men’s Doubles title.
The duo defeated Leander Paes and his German partner Andre Begemann to grab the title.
The Indo-German duo lost 6-4 3-6 10-12 in a match that lasted an hour and 19 minutes.
About St. Petersburg Open
• The St. Petersburg Open is a professional men's tennis tournament played on indoor hard courts.
• It is a part of the ATP World Tour 250 series of the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) World Tour.
• The tournament has been held annually at the Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex in St. Petersburg, Russia, since 1995.
• The 2002 Australian Open champion Thomas Johansson, former World No. 1 Marat Safin and Andy Murray are the only players to have won the singles titles more than once.
• Treat Huey and Henri Kontinen were the winners of the 2015 St Petersburg Open Men’s Doubles title.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 25 September 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.