Google introduces recruiting app 'Hire' for businesses
Hire makes it easy to identify talent, build strong candidate relationships and efficiently manage the interview process end-to-end.
Google on 18 July 2017 launched 'Hire', a recruiting app for small- and medium-sized businesses that integrates seamlessly with G Suite.
The launch of Hire app is seen as an apparent move to compete with Microsoft-owned LinkedIn.
All about 'Hire'
• Hire makes it easy to identify talent, build strong candidate relationships and efficiently manage the interview process end-to-end.
• It integrates seamlessly with G Suite apps like Gmail and Google Calendar that are being used by over three million businesses to drive recruiting efforts.
• With this app, businesses can communicate with candidates in Gmail or 'Hire' and emails will be synced automatically in both.
• Interviews can be scheduled in 'Hire' with visibility into an interviewer's schedule from Calendar.
• The app will also enable businesses to track candidate and then analyze and visualize the data in Sheets.
• Hire also automatically includes important details in Calendar invites, like contact information, the full interview schedule and what questions each interviewer should focus on.
• Hire and G Suite work well together so recruiting team members can focus on their top priorities instead of wasting time copy-pasting across tools.