Haryana government on 4 May 2015 notified 163 services under Haryana Right to Service Act, 2014. The notification was released with a view to provide time bound and hassle-free services to the citizens.
These services would be provided in prescribed time period and on case of unnecessary delay, the concerned official would have to pay fine. For instance
• The Revenue Department would provide 20 services in time bound manner.
• Certified copies of all Record of Rights (Jamabandi), Girdawari and mutation would be provided in one day by Duty Patwari-1.
• The demarcation of land would be provided by Circle Revenue Officer in 45 days.
• Certificates of scheduled castes, backward classes, special backward classes, resident, economically backward classes, tapriwas and vimukt jati would be issued in seven days by the Tehsildar of the concerned Sub Division.
• In Health Department, the certified copies of birth or death in rural areas would be issued in seven days in year 2015 and in 15 days for previous years.
Haryana Right to Service Act, 2014
Haryana Right to Service Act, 2014 was notified on 26 March 2014 by Bhupinder Singh Hooda led government of Haryana. It was enacted to provide for the delivery of the services in a time-bound manner to eligible persons and for matters connected therewith.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 4 May 2015