Indian women's team fast bowler Jhulan Goswami on 9 May 2017 became the highest wicket-taker in the history of Women’s One-Day Internationals.
Goswami broke the decade-long record Australian Cathryn Fitzpatrick’s 180 wickets from 109 matches.
Goswami dismissed South Africa's Raisibe Ntozakhe in an ongoing Women's Quadrangular Series in South Africa to claim her 181st victim in the 50-over format.
About Jhulan Goswami
• Born on 25 November 1982, Jhulan Nishit Goswami is an all round cricketer who plays for the India national women's cricket team.
• She also plays for Bengal Women, East Zone Women as well as the Asia Women XI women's cricket team.
• She is noted for both her batting and bowling capabilities.
• In the 2006-07 season, she guided the Indian team to first test series win in England.
• She won the ICC Women's Player of the Year 2007.
• In 2011, she won the M.A. Chidambaram trophy for Best Women Cricketer.
Who: Jhulan Goswami
When: 9 May 2017