The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting reconstituted the Central Press Accreditation Committee (CPAC) on 4 April 2013. The function of CPAC is to approve the applications for accreditation from the media, which is India as well as foreign.
Members of Central Press Accreditation Committee
Members of Central Press Accreditation Committee include:
• Himanshu Chatterjee (Indian Federation of Working Journalists)
• B.M.Sharma (All India Small and Medium Newspapers Federation)
• Pramod Mathur (Working News Cameramen’s Association)
• Surinder Kapoor (News Cameramen’s Association)
• Coomi Kapoor (Editor’s Guild of India)
• Shazi Zaman(Indian Broadcasting Foundation)
• Swaraj Thapa (Press Association)
• Manoranjan Bharati (News Broadcasters Association)
• Supriya Prasad (Broadcast Editor’s Association)
• Mangipudi Aruna (Association of Small and Medium Newspapers of India)
• Thyagaraja (Indian Federation of Small and Medium Newspapers)
• Geetartha Pathak (Indian Journalists Union)
• Jagdish Yadav (Association of Accredited News Cameraman)
• Padmadhar Pati Tripathi (All India Journalists’ Welfare Association)
• Radhey Sham Sharma (All India Newspaper Editors’ Conference)
• Subhash Nigam (National Union of Journalists)
The tenure of Central Press Accreditation Committee will be two years from the first meeting onwards.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.