Paris Saint-Germain on 27 May 2017 defeated Angers 1-0 in the final of the centennial edition to lift the 2017 French Cup trophy for a record 11th time.
The final was played at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, Paris.
About Paris Saint-Germain
• Paris Saint-Germain Football Club is a French sports club.
• It was founded in 1970.
• It is based in Paris, France.
• The club is most notable for its professional football team, which plays in the highest tier of French football, the Ligue 1.
• The team has won six Ligue 1 titles, a record eleven French Cups, a record seven French League Cups, six French Super Cups and one Ligue 2 title. It has also won one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and one UEFA Intertoto Cup.
About French Cup
• The Coupe Charles Simon, also known as French Cup (Coupe de France), is the premier knockout cup competition in French football organized by the French Football Federation.
• The cup competition is named after Charles Simon, a French sportsman who died while serving in World War I.
• The tournament is open to all amateur and professional football clubs in France.
• The winner of the Coupe de France qualifies for the group stage of the UEFA Europa League.
• It was first held in 1917–18. The 2016–17 Coupe de France was the 100th season of France's all-main-divisions football cup.
• The 2016 Coupe de France was won by Paris Saint-Germain.
Who: Paris Saint-Germain
When: 27 May 2017