Tarun Chugh Appointed as the Managing Director of PNB Metlife
Metlife, US-based Insurance Company announced on 21 October 2013 the appointment of Tarun Chugh as the Managing Director of PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited.
It also announced Rajesh Relan as head of bank distribution for the Asia region.
About Tarun Chugh
• Tarun Chugh has over 14 years of experience in the financial services sector.
• He served as chief of distribution, operations and marketing for India and was responsible for the day-to-day management of all business functions ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.
• He also worked in ICICI Securities and BNP Paribas as an Investment Banker.
About PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited
• PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (PNB MetLife) is a joint venture between MetLife International Holdings Inc. (MIHI), Punjab National Bank Limited (PNB), Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited (JKB), M. Pallonji and Company Private Limited and other private investors, with MIHI and PNB being the majority shareholders.
• PNB MetLife was previously known as MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (MetLife India).
• The full form of MetLife is Metropolitan Life Insurance Company.
• It is global insurance Company.
• It was founded on 24 March 1868
• MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.