The International Centre for Climate Governance (ICCG) recently ranked The Energy Resources Institute (TERI) second among world’s best climate think tank.
The institute was ranked number two under the category 2016 Top Climate Think Tanks in the Rest of the World-Absolute Global Rankings during ICCG’s 23rd annual conference of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (EAERE) in Athens, Greece.
About The Energy Resources Institute
• The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute based in New Delhi.
• It conducts research work in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development.
• The institute was established in 1974.
• It was formerly known as Tata Energy and Resource Institute.
• As the scope of its activities widened, it was renamed The Energy and Resources Institute in 2003.
About International Centre for Climate Governance
• The International Centre for Climate Governance is an internationally-renowned body whose activities focus on the design of climate policy and related governance issues.
• Its rankings help to highlight the scale and magnitude of work done by the think tanks working in the field of climate change.
When: July 2017
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Parliament passes Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Second Amendment) Bill, 2018
Assam-NRC Draft can’t be basis of any action by any authority: SC
Government to soon introduce bill proposing death penalty for mob lynching
Ministry of Shipping issues new guidelines for improving treasury investment for Major Ports