Union Minister of Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal on 7 November 2017 launched ‘Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App’ benefitting customers of Coal India Limited (CIL) for smooth coal delivery by road.
The customer friendly app will help in achieving transparency in transmit operations.
Highlights of the 'Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran' app
• The app will monitor whether the dispatches are made on the fair principle of ‘First in First Out’ basis.
• It will keep a track on all the activities from issuance of Sale Order to physical delivery of coal by road.
• The main benefits of the App for the customers include easy accessibility of the information at the click of the button.
• It will help in logistics planning for lifting of coal and will also help in planning the procurement, production and stock management by the customers.
• It will provide date-wise, truck-wise quantity of coal delivered against the Sale Orders and information related to Scheme-wise, Colliery-wise, Grade-wise, customer-wise details of Sale Orders.
Who: Union Government
When: 7 November 2017