Zee Learn appoints Debshankar Mukhopadhyay as CEO
Prior to joining Zee Learn, Debshankar Mukhopadhyay was the Head of Educational Sales, Financial Services and Insurance at Manipal Global Education Services.
Zee Learn, education branch of Essel Group, on 6 July 2016 appointed Debshankar Mukhopadhyay as Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Essel Group is among India’s most prominent business houses with a diverse portfolio of assets in media, packaging, entertainment, education etc.
Who is Debshankar Mukhopadhyay?
• Debshankar Mukhopadhyay holds over 20 years of experience in educational and financial sectors across South Asia.
• Prior to joining Zee Learn, he was the Head of Educational Sales, Financial Services and Insurance at Manipal Global Education Services.
• He has also been associated with Max Life Insurance, Western Union, Scholastic India, Zee Interactive Learning Systems and DHL Worldwide.
About Zee Learn
• Zee Learn is India’s leading company in education segment.
• It operates chain of K-12 schools, such as Mount Litera Zee School and Kidzee, which is Asia’s No 1 chain of pre-school network.
• Mount Litera Zee School was awarded as the K-12 School Chain of the Year at Indian Educational Congress in 2015.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App