Zee Learn, education branch of Essel Group, on 6 July 2016 appointed Debshankar Mukhopadhyay as Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Essel Group is among India’s most prominent business houses with a diverse portfolio of assets in media, packaging, entertainment, education etc.
Who is Debshankar Mukhopadhyay?
• Debshankar Mukhopadhyay holds over 20 years of experience in educational and financial sectors across South Asia.
• Prior to joining Zee Learn, he was the Head of Educational Sales, Financial Services and Insurance at Manipal Global Education Services.
• He has also been associated with Max Life Insurance, Western Union, Scholastic India, Zee Interactive Learning Systems and DHL Worldwide.
About Zee Learn
• Zee Learn is India’s leading company in education segment.
• It operates chain of K-12 schools, such as Mount Litera Zee School and Kidzee, which is Asia’s No 1 chain of pre-school network.
• Mount Litera Zee School was awarded as the K-12 School Chain of the Year at Indian Educational Congress in 2015.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.